REV'IT! Lombard 2 RF Jeans
The REV'IT! Lombard 2 RF is a straight-leg Cordura denim jean with A-rated protection and a dark blue/grey finish.
These regular-fit classic jeans are made from the four-way stretch, abrasion-resistant Cordura denim with a double-layered PWR shield at the seat and knees for increased durability in the vulnerable areas of the lower body. An interior polycotton twin lining feels comfortable against your skin, and the garment is safety stitched to prevent popping during a slide.
REV'IT! proprietary Seesmart CE-level 1 knee protection is installed as standard, with pockets for hip protection if desired. The traditional five-pocket jean design provides ample storage, and a leather patch on the rear to complete the heritage ensemble.
- 12.5oz. Cordura denim Coolmax
- Polycotton twill lining
- Double layer of PWR Shield at knees and seat
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Knee Protectors
- Prepared for Seesmart CE-level 1 Insert Hip Protectors
- Safety seams
- Five-pocket jeans
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.