REV'IT! Metis Gloves
The REV'IT! Metis is a top-spec racing glove with a durable leather shell and CE certified protection.
Designed for track day enthusiasts and street riding, these race fit gloves are made from abrasion-resistant, drum-dyed goatskin, which covers the front and palm for a tactile feel and grip. The leather fingers are perforated to intake cool air, with PU coated textile at the cuffs for increased flexibility.
Regarding protection, the gloves are armed with a TPU hard knuckle shell, TPU little finger protector and TPU palm slider for a controlled slide in case of an accident. EVA foam padding around the fingers, thumb and cuff provide shock absorption, with temperfoam under the knuckle.
PWR yarn stitching prevents popping, and the elastic cuff allows for a secure and comfortable grip around the cuff
- Goatskin outer with WR finish
- Ventilation holes
- Grip patch at palm
- Outside stitching
- Regular cuff
- Stretch lips at fingers, thumb, and upper hand
- EVA foam fingers, knuckles and thumb
- TPU hard-shell knuckle and little finger protector
- Adjustment strap at the wrist and cuff
- Elastic at cuff
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Hard Knuckle
- Black, White
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.