Rev'it Mohawk 3 Shoes
3 interest-free payments of £76.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rev'it Mohawk 3 Shoes
If you’re looking for a taller pair of motorcycle boots, the Mohawk 3 are the perfect match. We added more colors to this iconic style to keep up and surpass current fashion trends. These popular-selling moc toe classics should fit snugly against your feet, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. They can pair perfectly with your favorite riding jeans and leather jacket and deliver all-day comfort.
No need to go home after a day of riding and change them because your feet hurt. With thermoformed heel and toe cups, and injected ankle cups at both sides of each ankle, their armor is impressive, yet no one will notice. That’s the beauty of it.
A gusseted tongue prevents water from splashing up from your front wheel to reach your socks, meaning you’ll be keeping your feet dry (and clean!) in most situations despite the shoes not being waterproof. Made for more than just walking, they do allow for a comfortable stroll thanks to the inclusion of the OrthoLite® insole.
With a classic style and multiple colors to choose from, the Mohawk 3 motorcycle shoes will quickly become your favorite. Even when you’re not planning on riding in them.
- Gusseted tongue construction
- OrthoLite® X40™ foam insole
- Injected ankle cup
- Reinforced side panel, heel, and toe
- Thermoformed heel cup
- Thermoformed toecap
- Reflection at heel
- Black, White, Brown, Green
- Boot Features
- Short Boot, Lace Closure
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.