REV'IT! Mosca H2O Gloves
The REV'IT! Mosca H2O is a CE certified summer glove with a waterproof membrane and mesh ventilation.
The Mosca are the ideal entry-level glove with a good amount of airflow and protection, thanks to its abrasion-resistant goat leather and breathable 3D air mesh outer. The integrated Hydratex Z-Liner offers great wind and waterproof properties for versatility in cold and wet weather conditions.
The PWR palm slider, EVA foam fingers and knuckle shield offer CE certified impact protection, whilst retaining a lightweight and flexible design.
- Flock PU and goatskin outer with WR finish
- Automan stretch
- Hydratex Z-liner waterproof lining
- Tri-fleece liner
- EVA foam finger knuckles, palm slider, and thumb
- PWR Shield at palm
- Visco-elastic knuckle
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch fabric on back of hand and fingers
- Short cuff
- Visor wiper
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, Waterproof, Hard Knuckle
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.