REV'IT! Neutron 3 Gloves
Lightweight and comfortable? Oh yes! Those are our Neutron 3 gloves. You’ll immediately notice how nice they feel on the hands.
That’s because we’ve blended together drum dyed goatskin, 2-way stretch, corduroy, microfiber and a PU-coated fabric. In terms of protection, these gloves come with an injected ventilated flex knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam® at the thumb and palm, Temperfoam® underneath knuckle and PWR|shield knit at palm. Furthermore, we offer a few color combination choices so they pair perfectly with the gear you’re riding in.
Then, to keep things functional, we’ve also included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Elastic at cuff
- Connect Finger Tip
- Short cuff
- Fully ventilated fabric
- Ventilation holes
- Injected ventilated flex knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- 2-way stretch
- Leather Connect Finger Tip
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Soft Knuckle, Touchscreen Compatible
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.