REV'IT! Quantum 2 Gloves
Are you ready for your next track day? The Quantum 2 gloves are! Engineered to perform, built to last and to protect, and designed to look great with any of our one-piece suits or leather or textile sport jackets.
The next generation pair of sport gloves for the track day enthusiast has been designed with a list of features and an outspoken graphic design signature. The Quantum 2 gloves are loaded with protective elements. Race-spec knuckle, finger, palm and cuff protection and sliders; you name it, it’s all there.
Furthermore, they afford you the ideal control of your grips and levers, and the ultimate freedom of movement is provided by using supple yet strong drum-died goatskin and cowhide leather and stretch panels. These gloves are ready to accompany you in absolute style, total comfort, and safety to your next track day.
- Black, White
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, CE Approved, Hard Knuckle
Circumference Measurement: Wrap a measuring tape around your hand behind the knuckles, not including the thumb, keeping the tape snug. Measure both left and right hands and use the larger of the two measurements.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.