REV'IT! Quantum 2 Pro Air Jacket
The REV'IT! Quantum 2 Pro Air is a top-spec sports leather jacket with a perforated leather outer, speed hump and CE AA-rated protection.
As Revit's quintessential sports jacket, Quantum 2 Pro Air adopts a lot of the same protection, technical materials and style worn by MotoGP and WSBK. The jacket is made from top-spec Monaco performance cowhide leather incorporated with PWR Fuse air mesh technology at the shoulders and speed hump for optimal airflow. This works in tandem with the jacket's perforated outer and ventilation panels to allow direct air to your upper body and exhaust humid air out the back, and for when it gets colder, the jacket is equipped with a detachable thermal liner to retain body heat.
The elbows and shoulders are equipped with Seeflex CE level 2 protectors for Moto-GP spec impact protection, and pockets for a Seesoft level 1 chest protector and CE level 2 back insert (sold separately). The Quantum 2 Pro Air's dual comp shoulder protectors and TPU elbow sliders provide effective protection during a slide, and safety stitching prevents the garment from popping during an impact.
A long and short connection zipper allows you to combine to a pair of Revit trousers, a jeans loop enables you to attach the jacket to your jeans to prevent creeping up, and stretch at the armholes, lower arms, shoulders and elbows allow flexibility. The speed hump optimises aerodynamic performance, soft neoprene at the collar and cuffs enhance comfort, and a laminated reflection panel on the back increases rider visibility.
- Monaco performance cowhide outer
- PWR Fuse Air Mesh technology
- Perforated upper arms, back, front and sides
- Ventilation panels on the hump, arms and shoulders
- Soft neoprene collar and cuffs
- Detachable thermal liner
- Dual comp shoulder protectors
- TPU elbow sliders
- Seeflex CE-level 2 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 chest protector
- Safety seams
- Jeans loop
- Speed hump
- Stretch armholes, arms, elbows and shoulders
- Long connection zipper
- Short connection zipper
- Adjustment strap at waist
- Laminated reflection on the back
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.