Rev'it Redhill Gloves
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Rev'it Redhill Gloves
High-quality leathers like goatskin, water-repellent suede, and cowhide provide the backdrop to unapologetically old-school block printing on these stylish, summer gloves. To upgrade the original, we added airflow details like perforated, drum-dyed goatskin leather between the finger seams to help keep your hands nice and cool.
Hold onto your handlebars
Vintage vibes meet top-spec technical performance in the Redhill. After all, suede isn’t just for blue shoes – these gloves use the extra grip of a brushed finish on the leather to reinforce pads on the palms and inner thumbs. Combined with a water-repellent finish to give a coarser texture, at these vital contact points you’re guaranteed a tougher, more tactile feel.
The look might take you back in time, but the protection on these gloves is cutting-edge. Compact Temperfoam® stepping into the spotlight where fit and dexterity are paramount. Renowned for its impact-absorbing, self-contouring properties, this top-spec, technical material is used to optimum effect in the lining of the hard-shell armor at the knuckles, fingers, and palms.
- Adjustment tab at cuff and lips at finger ad upper hand
- Elastic wrist
- Hook and Loop closure
- Tricot Liner
- Conductive fingertip at thumb and index finger
- Grip patch at palm and thumb
- Short Cuff
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.