REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Ladies Jacket
The REV'IT! Sand 4 Ladies is a multi-season adventure jacket with modular waterproof and thermal liners, Seeflex CE Level 2 protection and a VCS ventilation system.
The Sand 4 is the fourth generation of Revit's rugged and versatile adventure range, featuring a lightweight and durable textile construction designed for on-road and off-road wear. Made from a combination of abrasion-resistant polyester ripstop with 3D air mesh panels, this jacket features two removable and separately washable layers: a waterproof Hydratex lite membrane to protect from the elements, and a thermal interior liner to insulate your upper body in the winter.
Rev'It's patented ventilation control system, dubbed the VCS, is in full effect here to provide on-demand airflow during the hottest seasons, with three ventilation panels on the front, four ventilation zippers on the arms and two exhaust vents on the back to allow full upper-body coverage.
Seeflex CE level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows provide plenty of impact protection, with an additional pocket to accommodate a back protector if desired (sold separately). Two front pockets and inner pockets allow for ample storage, as well as a large rear pocket, big enough to accommodate the detachable linings, and laminated reflective panels on the back, chest and upper arms increase rider visibility at night.
- 3D air mesh and polyester ripstop outer shell
- Detachable Hydratex Lite waterproof membrane
- Detachable thermal liner
- Ventilation panels on chest
- XL zippered vents on sleeves, centre front and upper back
- Seeflex CE-level 2 elbow protectors and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 divided insert chest protector and CE-level 2 insert back protector
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment drawcord at the hem, strap at lower arm and tabs at cuffs and upper arm
- Flexisnap at collar
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for REV’IT! Segur neck brace and vest connector NEON
- Short connection zipper and additional short connection zipper in a detachable waterproof liner
- Variable height adjustment straps at waist
- Soft edge at collar
- Two-way collar snap closure system
- Laminated reflection panels on back, chest and upper arms
- Inner pocket within the thermal liner, two inner pockets, two waterproof stash pockets at waist
- Waterproof inner pocket within the waterproof liner, internal pocket within the waterproof liner
- Waterproof stash pocket on back
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.