REV'IT! Sand 4 H2O Trousers
The REV'IT! Sand 4 trousers are multi-season adventure trouser with detachable waterproof and thermal liners, Seeflex CE Level 2 protection, and a VCS ventilation system.
The Sand 4 is the fourth generation of Revit's rugged and versatile adventure range, with a lightweight and durable textile construction designed for on-road and off-road wear. Made from abrasion-resistant polyester ripstop, these trousers feature two removable and separately washable layers: a waterproof Hydratex lite membrane to protect from the elements, and a thermal interior liner to insulate your lower body in the winter.
Rev'It's patented ventilation control system, dubbed the VCS, is in full effect here to direct airflow to your legs during the hottest seasons. Seeflex CE level 2 knee and CE level 1 hip armour provide plenty of impact protection, and a grip panel on the backside of the trousers prevent you from sliding on the seat during acceleration or braking.
The trouser's short and long connecting zipper allows you to combine with your jacket, the adjustment tabs and straps at the calves, waist and lower legs allow for a more fitted look, and laminated reflective panels on the calves increase rider visibility at night.
- Polyester ripstop and PWR 1000D outer shell with shell
- Detachable Hydratex Lite waterproof membrane
- Detachable thermal liner
- Ventilation zippers on upper legs
- Double textile seat
- Seeflex CE-level 2 knee and CE-level 1 hip protectors
- Adjustment drawcord at calves, lower leg, waist and tab at ankle
- B-lock button closure at front
- Calf zippers
- Grip panel at seat
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for REV’IT! Segur neck brace and vest connector NEON
- Short connection zipper
- Stretch at back and waist
- Laminated reflection panels on calves and upper legs
- Slit pocket at hip and a waterproof stash pocket on the upper leg
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- RiDE Best Buy
Waist Measurement: Measure around your natural waistline, around the top of the hip bones, inline with the navel while keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Leg Measurement: Measure from the highest point of your crotch down to your ankle, along your inner leg.
|SHORT LEG (inch)||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32||32|
|REGULAR LEG (inch)||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34||34|
|LONG LEG (inch)||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36||36|
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.