Rev'it Shade H2O Jacket
The Shade H2O is designed after one of our most successful summer motorcycle jackets (the Eclipse) and is for those who are looking for an entry-level, waterproof, back-to-basics riding motorcycle jacket. The Shade H2O is not too tight and not too loose. It is very easy to combine with your favorite pants and motorcycle footwear. The Shade H2O protects you when wearing it riding around town but is also fashionable when you get off your bike and enter the city streets.
To keep you safe, it’s up to spec in terms of protection, both in impact tests, as well as abrasion resistance. SEESMART CE-level 1 body armor can be found at the shoulders and elbows, and it’s possible to upgrade the safety component with the available CE-level 2 SEESOFT back protector insert. Furthermore, the Shade H2O has the incorporated hydratex|Mesh G-liner waterproofing construction to keep the rain out.
The Shade H2O motorcycle jacket is offered in multiple colors, so there will always be one that fits your preference and existing motorcycle wardrobe. Don’t be basic and “go camo”! The choice is yours.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at upper arm
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Two inner pockets
- Jeans loop - The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- Short connection zipper
- hydratex®|Mesh G-liner - The 100% waterproof hydratex|G-liner coating is applied to the mesh inner lining of the garment. The seams are sealed for maximum waterproofness. This makes the wearing comfort optimal, while the functional properties of the G-liner construction are preserved.
- Detachable thermal liner
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector - The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Elbow Protectors
- SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Shoulder Protectors
- High density polyester 600D - This fabric takes polyester yarn and weaves it with a finer polyester yarn, to create a high woven density that increases protection and abrasion-resistance.
- Laminated reflection on back - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection at front - Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Safety Rating
- CE Level 2
- Black, Grey, Blue, Green, Camo
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Laminated, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.