REV'IT! Spectrum Ladies Gloves
What’s unique about the Spectrum Ladies gloves, aside from their outspoken design signature and female-specific fit, is the way it feels on your hands.
This unprecedented level of comfort is achieved by combing a unique mixture of materials. As the palm is made entirely out of abrasion, tear and cut-resistant leather, the upper hand of the glove is constructed of neoprene and softshell, which provides not just a snug feel but also great freedom of movement.
Whether you ride a scooter, BMX, or a naked sport bike, there will be hardly anyone who will not fall head over heels in love with the comfort these gloves once you’ve tried them on. At first glance, this might look like a basic glove but looks are deceiving. This is a fully certified pair of motorcycle gloves, ready to take on any journey.
Although they’re not 100% waterproof, the softshell fabric will shed off rain, keeping your hands dry and comfortable most of the time. All the protection features are neatly integrated on the inside of the glove. You hardly see it, but it’s all there. There’s an injected knuckle protector, an extra layer of PWR|Shield (the fabric technology that redefined the standard in motorcycle denim) underneath the leather palm, and Temperfoam® material underneath the knuckle, at the fingers, palm, and thumb.
Thanks to the Connect Finger Tip, you will never have to take your gloves off again to make use of your phone of navigation system, as you can easily operate with your index finger. The Spectrum Ladies gloves are a strong and attractive choice for three-season riding, and possibly four seasons in urban areas.
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Stretch fabric on back of hand
- Hook-and-loop closure
- Tricot liner
- Connect Finger Tip
- Grip panel at palm
- Pull tab
- Short cuff
- No ventilation
- Injected flex knuckle
- PWR|Shield at palm
- Temperfoam® finger knuckles
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Soft Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.