REV'IT! Sprint H2O Jacket
The REV'IT! Sprint H2O is a CE certified textile jacket featuring a waterproof and breathable membrane and Seesmart impact protection.
This entry-level jacket is made from lightweight and breathable polyester, with a fixed Hydratex waterproof membrane to protect against the wind and rain, and a detachable thermal liner for colder rides.
The Sprint H2O's Seesoft knee and elbow armour provide CE level 1 protection, with an additional pocket for a back insert (sold separately), and laminated reflective detailing on the back and shoulders for visibility.
- Polyester 300D hexagonal outer
- Polyester 600D
- Hydratex G-liner
- Detachable thermal liner
- Seesmart CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection at upper arms and back
- Inner pocket, pocket on thermal liner, and two slit pockets on front
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- Black, White
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.