REV'IT! Striker 3 Ladies Gloves
The Striker 3 Ladies gloves features a level of protection and comfort demanded by off-road and city riders alike. While these gloves might look like something you’d wear while dirt biking, the infused protection makes all the difference, regardless of setting you’re riding in.
Slip on a pair of the lightweight Striker 3 gloves and you’ll be protected via a 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam® at thumb and palm, Temperfoam® underneath the knuckle and PWR|shield knit at the palm.
Then, to make things even more geared toward warm weather riding, we’ve made sure airflow can access your hands through the ventilation panels at the fingers, thumb, palm and back of hand.
Furthermore, we’ve also included the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- Adjustment strap at wrist
- Elastic at cuff
- Connect Finger Tip
- Short cuff
- Fully ventilated fabric
- Ventilation holes
- PWR|Shield at palm
- SEESOFT™ knuckle
- Temperfoam® knuckle
- Temperfoam® palm slider
- Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
- TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- 2-way stretch
- Leather Connect Finger Tip
- Glove Features
- Short Cuff, CE Approved, Soft Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.