REV'IT! Territory Jacket
Perfect for MX riding in hot weather and the ideal partner for the REV'IT! Continent trousers, the Territory is a single-layer dirt jacket made from durable PWR mesh to allow direct airflow to your body whilst retaining a strong resistance to abrasion.
This adventure jacket sports Cordura 750D ripstop on the shoulders and arms enhance the jacket's protective qualities, while CE-level 1 armour at the shoulders and elbows shield the vulnerable areas of your upper body. Thumb loops prevent the garment from riding up, stretch panels at the back of the shoulders increase freedom of movement, and laminated reflective panels improve rider visibility.
- Fully ventilated outer shell
- Cordura 500D ripstop
- PWR shell stretch and mesh outer
- Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- Laminated reflection
- Adjustment drawcord
- Ventilation panels
- Thumb loop
- Stretchable wind cuffs
- Stretch panels
- Inner pocket and slit pockets
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.