REV'IT! Tornado 3 Jacket
The REV'IT! Tornado 3 is a three-season mesh jacket with a detachable waterproof and thermal lining, CE level 2 protective armour, and mesh ventilation throughout.
The Tornado 3 is the ideal package for summer riding, featuring high levels of ventilation, waterproofing and protection to outlast long-distance riding and tours. The durable outer shell is made from a mix of 500D wax and 750D abrasion-resistant polyester, combined with 3D air mesh panels on the front, back, arms and collarbone that provides complete upper body ventilation.
The jacket's removable Hydratex 2-in-1 liner doubles as a waterproof membrane and a thermal liner to resist rain and wind as well as retain your body heat in the cold. Seeflex CE level 2 protection at the shoulders and elbows provide plenty of impact protection, with additional pockets for a chest protector as well as a back insert (sold separately).
A zipper at the cuffs allows you to easily fit your gloves inside your jacket, or to provide extra ventilation on warm days. The detachable waterproof lining boasts a short connection zipper to combine with a pair of riding trousers, adjustment tabs and straps at the waist, cuffs and arms allow for a more fitted look, and reflective detailing on the back, chest and upper arms increases rider visibility.
- 3D air mesh and polyester ripstop outer shell
- PWR Shell 750D and Wax 500D textile
- Detachable Hydratex Lite Lite 2-in-1 waterproof membrane
- Detachable 2-in-1 thermal liner & membrane
- Seeflex CE-level 2 elbow protectors and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 divided insert chest protector and CE-level 2 insert back protector
- Adjustable elbow protection
- Adjustment strap at lower arm, waist, and tabs at cuffs and upper arm
- Flexisnap at collar
- Cuff zipper
- Long connection zipper
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Short connection zipper and additional short connection zipper in a detachable waterproof liner
- Stretch lips at elbows
- Two-way collar snap closure system
- Laminated reflection panels on back, chest and upper arms
- Laminated reflective logo on the back
- Inner pocket within the thermal liner, two inner pockets, two waterproof stash pockets at waist
- Two inner pockets, two slit pockets on the front and a waterproof inner pocket within the waterproof liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.