REV'IT! Torque Jacket
The REV'IT! Torque is a summer mesh jacket with a removable waterproof lining, air panels, and CE-approved impact protection.
Designed for hot weather riding, this ventilated urban jacket features a plethora of protection. The 600D polyester shell is fitted with ventilation panels at the chest, back and sleeves for direct airflow to your upper body. If you're caught in a spot of rain, the jacket's Hydratex lining can be attached to protect you from water while releasing internal moisture to prevent overheating.
Seesmart CE-level 1 protection at the shoulders and elbows provide the bulk of the protection of the jacket, while reflective detailing on the back and chest ensure excellent visibility from all angles. A loop at the back of the jeans enables you to attach the jacket to your jeans to prevent creeping up while you ride, and two interior and exterior pockets provide ample storage.
- Polyester 600D mesh outer shell with Lorica
- Detachable hydratex mesh G-liner
- Seesmart CE-level 1 Elbow and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Adjustment strap at waist, and tabs at cuffs and upper arm
- Jeans loop
- Reflective print on back and chest
- Reflective logo on the back
- Two inner pockets and two slit pockets on the front
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Mesh
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.