REV'IT! Trench Gore-Tex Jacket
The REV'IT! Trench GTX is a laminated urban adventure jacket with a detachable thermal liner, CE Level 2 protection and a patented ventilation control system.
Designed for all-season commuting and touring, the Trench GTX provides all the resistance and comfort you need for adventure riding, but with a cooler, more urban look than other jackets. This two-layer laminated jacket boasts a durable nylon 400D shell with high resistance to tearing and abrasion and installed with an unpenetrable and breathable Gore-Tex membrane that lets water vapour out while preventing any moisture from entering.
The jacket's full-length detachable thermal liner and patented VCS ventilation system allows for complete season versatility, allowing you to open two vents on the chest and sides for on-demand airflow, and exhaust humid air out the back vents.
Seeflex CE Level 2 shoulder and elbow armour provide the bulk of the jacket's superior protection, with a pocket for an optional back protector (sold separately). The Trench GTX features a plethora of storage inside and out including two zipped outer pockets with a magnetic flap cover, as well as laminated reflection panels on the back and upper arms ensure night visibility, and adjustments at the arms and back allow for a more fitted look.
- 2L nylon 400D Gore-Tex fabric outer shell
- Detachable thermal liner
- Air outlet on the upper back
- Aquadefence panels on the upper front
- VCS Panel with FidLock magnetic fastener
- Seeflex CE-level 2 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector and CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Long connection zipper
- Short connection zipper
- Prepared for vest connector NEON
- Adjustment drawcord at the hem, strap at the lower arm, and tabs at cuff and waist
- Flexisnap at collar
- V-flap with zipper at hem
- Laminated reflective panels on the back and upper arms
- Inner napoleon pocket, two inner pockets, and two stash pockets at waist
- Clothing Features
- CE Approved, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.