REV'IT! Vertex Air Jacket
The REV'IT! Vextex Air is a CE rated urban jacket with comprehensive ventilation and TPU shoulder protection.
This mesh jacket is perfect for summer riding, featuring PWR mesh panels at the chest, back and shoulders, supported by durable 600D polyester for perspiration throughout while retaining a high level of protection. 3D air mesh at the upper arms allows additional airflow at these specific hot points.
REV'IT! Seesmart protection at the shoulders and elbows provide CE rated protection, certified to level 1, with an additional pocket for an optional back insert (sold separately), and full TPU shoulder cups for increased impact protection.
- Polyester 600
- 3D air mesh
- PWR Shell mesh
- Ventilation at front, back and arms
- TPU protection at shoulder
- Seesmart CE-Level 1 elbow and shoulder protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-Level 2 back protector
- Laminated reflection on back and chest
- Short connection zipper
- Jeans loop
- Two inner pockets and two slit front pockets
- Prepared for Challenger cooling vest insert
- Clothing Features
- Black, Yellow
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.