REV'IT! Whitby Sweater
The REV'IT! Whitby is an urban riding sweatshirt made from Cordura and featuring AA-rated protection.
The outer shell consists of a blend of durable Cordura ripstop and soft Cordura knit for an extremely fashionable garment that boasts the same cut, tear and abrasion-resistance of Revit's higher-end motorcycle jackets, attributing to the double-A rating. The elbows and shoulders are lined with double-layered PWR shield for increased resistance at the critical areas of your upper body.
REV'IT!'s proprietary slim Seesmart protection at the elbows and shoulders provide CE-level 1 protection, with an additional pocket at the back for an insert (sold separately), and laminated reflective detailing on the elbows and upper arms improve rider visibility.
Other features of the garment include thump and jeans loops to keep the armour in place and a short connection zipper enables you to attach the garment to your jeans.
- Cordura 750D ripstop and knit outer
- Double layer of PWR Shield at elbows and shoulders
- Seesmart CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 insert back protector
- Jeans loop
- Knitted cuffs at outer jacket
- Short connection zipper
- Thumb loops
- Laminated reflection at elbows and upper arm
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.