REV'IT! Worker Overshirt
The REV'IT! Worker is a CE certified armoured shirt featuring a Hydratex waterproof membrane and Seesmart protective armour.
Built of reinforced Cordura canvas, this classic overshirt offers unsurpassed resistance to cutting, tearing and abrasion, while being extremely lightweight and stylish for casual workwear. The addition of a ventilation panel on the back also keeps you cool during your summer ride, and the button-up front conceals a full-front zipper for a smart finish.
Seesmart CE-level 1 protection is installed at the shoulders and elbows, and an additional pocket at the back is ready prepared for a protective insert (sold separately). Laminated reflective detailing on the upper back ensures excellent visibility.
The jeans loop and short connection zipper enable you to attach the shirt to your jeans, and two stash pockets at the chest, two more on the front and an additional pocket inside the garment allow ample storage.
- Cordura canvas outer
- Air outlet on upper back
- Seesmart CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors
- Prepared for Seesoft CE-level 2 Insert Back Protector
- Triple-needle stitching
- Jeans loop
- Short connection zipper
- Laminated reflection on back
- Two stash pockets on chest, two stash on front and inner pocket
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.