Richa Airbender Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Airbender Jacket
The Richa Airbender is a summer mesh jacket with a durable Cordura chassis, high-density mesh panels throughout and CE certified elbow and shoulder armour.
Developed from the popular Richa Summer Breeze jacket, the Airbender is optimised for maximum comfort during the hottest months of the year. The jacket is constructed from highly abrasion-resistant 600D Cordura outer with a soft mesh interior. The chest, torso and arms are covered by full mesh panels for maximum ventilation and prevent to overheating, and CE level 1 armour at the elbows and shoulders provide critical impact protection.
The collar is lined with soft neoprene, with a press button closure. The waist and sleeve cuffs can be adjusted to your custom fit, and a short connection zip allows you to join the trousers to your jacket.
- High-density polyester combined with full mesh panels for maximum ventilation
- Soft mesh lining
- Sw protectors at elbow and shoulder, ce certified in accordance with en1621- 1:1997 (level 1)
- Eva foam back protector (non certified)
- 2 side pockets (zip closure)
- Retro reflex technology (welding & print) ensures an improved visibility of the rider
- 2 inside wallet pockets with velcro closure
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width (press button—zipper combination)
- Short connection zipper
- Collar finish in soft neoprene
- Press button closure at the collar
- Upper arm width can be adjusted through a press button system
- Adjustable waist (velcro system)
- Clothing Features
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.