Richa Airstorm Waterproof Jacket
The Richa Airstorm is a waterproof summer jacket with a detachable Aquashell inner jacket, air mesh panels, and D30 protection fitted as standard.
This slim-fit touring jacket is made from ballistic 600D Cordura that offers a high level of abrasion and tear resistance, with an interior polymesh inner lining. Large 3D mesh panels on the chest and back provide excellent ventilation during the hottest summers, which is backed by a detachable, interior Aquashell LTD membrane, that not only resists rain and wind but can also be worn separately as its own raincoat.
The Airstorm is fitted with malleable D3O protection as standard at the shoulders and elbows, with an additional pocket for a back insert. 3M reflective detailing allows increased night visibility, and velcro adjustments at the waist provide a custom fit. The jacket is finished with soft neoprene on the collar, a connection zipper for accompanying Richa trousers, and zippers on the sleeves to fit the cuffs over your motorcycle gloves.
- Front and back ballistic 600D Cordura® panels, HD Mesh & 3D Mesh
- Detachable 10.000 mm waterproof Aquashell LTD membrane
- Skin-to-skin experience on the LTD membrane with a soft polymesh lining
- In and over waterproof membrane, which can be worn as rainjacket over the
- Outershell jacket
- High-density air mesh panels for optimal ventilation
- Collar finished in soft neoprene fabric
- Velcro waist adjustment system
- Slim fit
- Collar hook
- 3D Airmesh panels at front chest and upper back
- Storm flap for extra protection
- Connection zipper (short)• Two external and three inside pockets
- Upgraded 3M® reflective material for optimal visibility
- D3O Shoulder and Elbow protectors fitted
- No Back protector (upgradable CB or viper L1 & L2
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Mesh
- Grey, Yellow
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.