Richa Airstream-X Ladies Jacket
The Richa Airstream X is an all-season touring ladies jacket, featuring a 3-layer protective shell, a waterproof and breathable Aquashell membrane and D30 level 1 shoulder, elbow and back protection.
The Airstream X is an impressive, versatile jacket suitable for sports touring and urban riding, and optimised for female riders. Boasting three layers of protection for year-round comfort, the jacket features a high-density polyamide outer layer, with 600D Cordura mesh panels for superior abrasion-resistant and air perspiration. A detachable 10mm waterproof Aquashell membrane provides protection from light showers, and an underlying removable thermal lining retains your body heat in colder evenings. The jacket is fitted with malleable D30 CE armour at the shoulders, elbows, AND back for effective impact protection, with a pocket for an optional chest protector (not included).
The soft neoprene collar and softshell panel inserts allow for increased comfort and tactile feel, while velcro adjustments at the waist allow to comfortably fit around your lower torso. Richa has also implemented accordion stretch panels for more freedom of movement, as well as an integrated connection zipper to compatible Richa trousers to form a one-piece suit.
- High-Density Polyamide outer layer
- 600D Cordura ballistic panel construction
- 10mm waterproof Aquashell membrane
- Detachable thermal lining
- Inbuilt air mesh ventilation panels
- Soft-finish neoprene collar
- Softshell panel inserts
- Accordion stretch panels
- D3O CE shoulder, elbow and back armour included
- Pocket for optional chest protection
- Integral short connection zip for attaching to Richa riding trousers
- Hook and loop adjustable waist fitment straps
- Reflective details to aid low light visibility
- Collar hook for easy storage
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Mesh
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.