Richa Apache Denim Jeans
The Richa Apache jeans are a slim-fit denim trouser lined with DuPont Kevlar, with safety stitching throughout, and equipped with D3O Ghost knee armour.
The Apache's are made from a mix of stretch-cotton denim and abrasion-resistant Dupont Kevlar, which makes for a resilient trouser on the bike while being slim-fit and stylish enough for casual wear. The jeans feature safety stitching throughout its structure, to prevent popping during an impact, and reinforced with Aranium fibre panels at high impact zones.
Adjustable D3O Ghost knee armour provides impact protection, with an additional pocket for hip armour (not included). The soft polymesh interior feels comfortable for all-day wear, with traditional denim trouser pockets for convenient storage, and an elastic slim fit at the lower leg for a fitted look.
- Stretchable cotton mix with denim
- Dupont™ Kevlar fiber
- Polycotton soft lining
- Slim fit
- Position of the knee protectors is adjustable
- Seven outside pockets
- Safety stitching all over the jeans, not just in key areas
- Extra reinforcement at impact zones with Aranium fibre
- Elastic slim fit at lower leg to create fit look
- D3O® Ghost Knee protector
- No hip protector (upgradable L1 & L2)
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.