Richa Atacama Gore-Tex Jacket
Richa Atacama Gore-Tex Jacket
Richa developed an optimised adventure, touring fit for the ATACAMA, this jacket is ideal to all-weather and long journeys. This jacket can handle all-weather condition as a result of GORE-TEX®, a detachable 3L membrane to protect against extreme rain & cold. A complete inner down jacket, your travel mate keeps your body warm when needed. AIR VENT SYSTEM (AVS) on 8 different positions let @breath when required and never the less, keeps your body dry all the time.
- Outer shell: 500d airguard ripstop fabric+ spandex
- Gore-tex® ltd 3 layer membrane (removable membrane)
- Polyester mesh lining.
- Thermal fleece lining
- D3o® protectors at elbow and shoulder, in accordance with the ce standard en1621-1:2012 (level 1)
- D3o® back protector, ce certified in accordance with the ce standard en1621-2:2014 (level 1)
- Detachable thermo jacket with 2 outer pockets.
- 2 waterproof side pockets (velcro closure)
- 1 extra large waterproof storage bag in the back (closure: zipper & velcro)
- 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell. (velcro closure)
- Comfortable neoprene collar.
- 1 wallet & 1 smart phone pocket in thermo lining (velcro closure)
- 1 napoleon pocket in outer shell (zipper closure)
- Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility.
- Waist adjustable via belt & push buttons.
- Width adjustment on upper arm and cuffs (velcro & zipper system)
- Maximum ventilation via air vent panel & zipper on chest & back. (zipper & velcro/magnet closure)
- Ventilation zone on forearm via (zipper)
- Long & short connecting zipper (connects to any richa trousers)
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.