Richa Atlantic Gore-Tex Jacket
Richa Atlantic Gore-Tex Jacket
This is what we call the 5 star jacket. Why? It's made for every condition, every road, every environment you can imagine. With a laminate GORE-TEX® double layer for the best protection against rain to D3O® protection for your back, shoulders and elbows and our AIR VENT SYSTEM (AVS) that let your body breath when you needed it the most. The Richa Atlantic guarantees you full protection every day, every time. Plus, you can connect your jacket with the ATLANTIC pant, via 360 YKK zipper and transform these 2 products in 1.
- Outer shell: laminated 2 layer gore-tex® fabric
- Gore-tex® gecko stretch fabric for a perfect fit
- Gore-tex® armacor high abrasion resistance on elbow & shoulder
- Polyester mesh lining
- T hermal padded lining (removable)
- D3o® protectors at elbow and shoulder in accordance with the ce standard en1621-1:2012 (level 1)
- D3o® back protector, ce certified in accordance with the ce standard en1621-2:2014 (level 1)
- Possibility to upgrade to a d3o® level 2 back protector
- Detachable thermo jacket with 2 outer pockets.
- 2 waterproof side pockets (velcro closure)
- 1 extra large waterproof storage bag in the back (closure: zipper, velcro & push buttons)
- 2 wallet pockets & 1 smart phone pocket in the outer shell. (velcro closure)
- Comfortable neoprene collar.
- 1 wallet & 1 smart phone pocket in thermo lining (velcro closure)
- 2 napoleon pockets 1 in outer shell 1 in lining (zipper closure)
- Retro reflex technology assures a higher visibility.
- Waist adjustable via belt & zippers.
- Width adjustment on upper arm and cuffs (velcro & zipper system)
- 2 ventilation panels on the chest (vertical zipper fixed with magnet.
- Long & short connecting zipper (connects to any richa trousers)
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.
Perfect alround Jacket and Matching trousers
I've not put my review of the Richa Atlantic until now. I have been riding in the suit now for two years in all weathers and if you don't want to spend Rukka money it's brilliant. It's totally waterproof and warm and cool ..... yes it does it's all well done Richa !!