Richa Atlantic Urban Gore-Tex Mens Gloves
The Richa Atlantic Urban is an awesome pair of gloves for any commuting riders, with features that make them adaptable to combat any form of weather while riding, perfect for any short commute into work. The gloves are constructed from full-grain cowhide leather, which is fantastic for providing abrasion resistance and the supple leather is great for breathability and comfort. The standout feature though is that these leather gloves are fitted with a Gore-Tex membrane, that provides fantastic waterproofing against the elements – so no more wet and soggy hands when you arrive and get off the bike.
The Atlantic Urban gloves have a fleece-lined interior that provides soft comfort, and the double wrist closure gives a reliable, comfortable and secure fit. Extra leather areas on the palm give improved slide protection. The Atlantic Urban gloves also feature a durable CE-Approved D3O knuckle protector, for added impact absorption and abrasion resistance.
- Full-Grain cowhide leather construction with reinforced areas at the inner palm
- D3O CE-Approved knuckle protector
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Tri-fleece soft liner
- Double wrist closure for an improved and secure fit
- Glove Features
- Long Cuff, Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Hard Knuckle
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.