Richa Axel Mens Textile Jacket
The Richa Axel is an entry-level textile jacket, made from 3/4 length textile and is CE approved for all-season wear, featuring a removable thermal lining and adjustable air vents at the chest to keep you cool in the summer.
The Axel is equipped with CE approved shoulder and elbow armour that provides protection to the critical areas of your upper body, and has expandable hip zips for added comfort. Straps at the waist and arms allow you to customise the fit of the jacket, with a velcro cuffs to fasten the sleeves around your motorcycles gloves, and a short connecting zip to accompanying Richa trousers.
- 3/4 length textile
- Removable thermal liner
- Waist & arm straps for extra comfort and streamline feel
- Airflow vents on the chest to keep you cool in summer
- Velcro cuff fastening system
- Expandable hip zips for extra comfort
- Adjustable neck fastening for optimum comfort and weather protection
- High visibility decals for your safety
- C.E. protection in the shoulders & elbows
- Connecting zip for Richa trousers
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
- Grey, Yellow
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.