Richa Ballistic Sport Mens Leather Jacket
The Richa Ballistic is a high-performance sports and urban jacket, made from premium 1.3mm cowhide leather shell for optimal racing performance. The jacket has a pre-curved racing fit that follow the contours of your body, with aerodynamic race shoulder and elbow cups to optimise racing performance and reinforced ballistic mesh front and back panels that offer incredible abrasion resistance.
Perfect to wear in 3-season wear, the Richa Ballistic has a detachable thermal lining with breathable 3D mesh, and strategically placed perforated leather for ventilation. Reinforced stretch and accordion panels allow for complete freedom of movement, with velcro adjustments at the waist of the jacket allowing you to customise your fit, and short and 360° connection zippers to form a one-piece racing suit.
- High performance 1.3 mm cowhide leather
- Perforated leather for optimal ventilation
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation + 3D mesh Strategically integrated
- neoprene panels
- Front and back ballistic reinforced fabric panels
- D3O® protection at shoulders and elbows, optional back and chest protection
- Aerodynamic race shoulder and elbow cups
- Interior aramid fibre reinforced stretch panels and accordion stretch panels
- Velcro waist adjustment system
- Pre-curved racing fit
- Connection zipper (short + 360°)
- Black, Red
- Clothing Features
- Perforated, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.