Richa Baracuda 1.2 Leather 1 Piece Suit
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Baracuda 1.2 Leather 1 Piece Suit
The Richa Baracuda 1.2 is a one-piece sports suit made from premium leather, with integrated stretch panels, D30 protection and aerodynamic racing hump.
Everything about this slim-fit suit is built to optimise speed and performance on the track while feeling lightweight and incredibly protective for the track. This starts at the 1.3mm thick, highly durable and heat-resistant cowhide leather outer, which is perforated at the chest, arms, hump and bottom of the legs to provide direct-to-skin airflow and ventilation during the hottest track days. Integrated with ergonomic stretch panels and flex zones for freedom of movement, the suit boasts a removable soft polymesh interior is soft on your skin and cuffs, with plush neoprene around the collar. The racing hump on the upper back that reduces drag, supports your neck, and overall improves your ride.
In terms of protection, the suit is equipped with powerful D30 protection at the shoulders, elbows and knees, with pockets for additional hip and back protection if required (sold separately). Aerodynamic exterior shoulder protection and Richa knee sliders are installed as standard, and the integrity of the suit is reinforced with safety stitching in high risk areas of contact to prevent popping on impact.
The Baracuda also features YKK zippers on the sleeves and chest that allow you to slip on and off, with a classy snap button on the collar, and adjustment zippers on the cuff and ankle for a personalised fit.
- 80% high quality cowhide leather: 1.3mm & 20% Stretch fabric
- Perforated chest, arms, hump & bottom legs for optimal ventilation
- Strategically integrated nylon stretch panels for ergonomic fitting
- Skin-to-skin experience thanks to a soft removable polymesh lining
- Racing hump on the upper back for optimal aerodynamics and neck support
- Safety stitching in high-risk zones
- Richa knee slider fitted
- Cuff and ankle adjustment zippers
- Aerodynamic external shoulder protection
- One inner pocket
- Collar finish in soft neoprene fabric
- YKK Zippers on sleeves and chest
- D3O Shoulder, elbow & knee protector (hip and back protector sold separately)
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.