Richa Bonneville 2 Mens Jacket
The Richa Bonneville 2 is a retro-styled jacket, with a distinctly military-style design. The jacket is made from British Millerain fabric, which is a high-performing wax cotton textile that is made to be breathable while also providing waterproof properties, and Millerain is a fabric brand you can rely on thanks to their over one hundred years of experience. The thermal liner in the jacket is fully removable giving you the choice if you need that added warmth or not for your ride. And for added comfort, the Bonneville 2 features a breathable membrane to allow uncomfortable heat out of the jacket and cooler air into it.
The shoulders and elbows of the jacket are fitted with CE-approved armour, and if you want extra protection the jacket comes with a pocket designed to accommodate a back protector. The four-pocket design on the front of the jacket gives you great choice to hold onto your items, and the popper closure are good for keeping the pockets shut.
- British Millerain wax cotton fabric construction
- Fixed breathable membrane
- Removable thermal liner
- CE-approved shoulder and elbow armour
- Pocket designed to accommodate a back protector
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.