Richa Bonneville Jacket
The Richa Bonneville Jacket is made using the highest quality waxed cotton from the British Millerain Company. This classic styled jacket from Richa harks back to the golden era of motorcycling with its four front pockets and belt echoing that classic Tourist Trophy jacket look. The waterproof and breathable membrane is there to back up the abrasion-resistant British Millerain waxed cotton outer layer and will keep you cozy and dry on the bike.
The removable padded liner makes this the perfect jacket for all-season riding. It comes equipped with CE approved armour in elbows and shoulders and there is a pocket for an optional back protector. The sand-coloured version of the bestselling Bonneville jacket.
- British Millerain waxed cotton
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- CE approved armour included (shoulders, elbows and back)
- Removable thermal liner
- Adjustable waist belt
- Classic 4 pocket design (with one slanted map pocket)
- Adjustable buckle at corner
- Snap button tabs at cuffs
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.