Richa Brutus Gore-Tex Jacket
The Richa Brutus Gore-Tex® Jacket is a fundamental multi-season jacket with waterproof lining, removal thermal liner, and mesh panels for ventilation for an all-year riding essential.
Made from highly abrasion-resistant Cordura 600D Oxford fabric and safety stitching in high risk zones to keep your mind at ease. With a removeable Gore-Tex® membrane that can be worn both inside and outside the jacket for superb waterproof impermeability - or remove it all-together on those rare clear skies that we have! And to keep you safe there is D30 Level 1 protection at the shoulders and elbow, upgradeable to Ghost or Level 2 armour, and a pocket at the back and chest for optional protection (sold seperately).
The Brutus has adjustable cuffs, velcro waist and arm adjustments, and an elasticated cord for body tightening to get the perfect fit you need. Included in the jacket is the Airtech Control System (ACS) for controllable ventilation when you need it on those warmer days, and 3D mesh panels at the chest - removeable with a YKK Cam Lock Zipper - to keep you even cooler. The Brutus also has plenty of storage with 3 outer and 4 inner pockets, and has accordion stretch panels at the elbows for increased movement, along with a soft neoprene collar finish for comfort.
So if you are looking for a all seasons, waterproof, abrasion-resistant jacket then look no further than the Richa Brutus Gore-Tex® Jacket - and with 2 colour options (Black and Grey-Blue-Red) to choose from and in sizes S-4XL at Inifinty Motorcycles.
- New member in the Richa Gore-Tex® family with a Gore-Tex® membrane
- Removable in and over Gore-Tex® paclite® plus 2layer jacket
- 3D mesh panels at chest with YKK Cam Lock zipper and magnet closure
- Airtech Control System (ACS): Controllable ventilation at key areas
- Accordion stretch panels at elbows
- Removable thermal lining for optimal insulation + 3D mesh
- Soft mesh lining
- Collar finish in soft neoprene fabric
- Smart collar closure system
- Storm flap in front of central front zipper for extra comfort
- Lower sleeve YKK zippers
- Regular fit
- Safety stitching in high risk zones
- Connection zipper (short + 360°)
- The Gore-Tex® removable membrane can be worn both in or over the jacket
- Paclite plus 2L LTD Gore-Tex®
- D3O® L1 protection at shoulders and elbows (Upgradeable to Ghost or L2)
- Optional back protection (Upgradeable D3O® central back or viper L1 or L2)
- Optional D3O® chest protection L1
- Cordura 600D oxford fabric combined with ripstop
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.