Richa Chloe 2 Ladies Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £79.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Chloe 2 Ladies Jacket
The Richa Chloe 2 is a 3-season ladies jacket packed with a fixed waterproof membrane, removable thermal liner and CE approved D3O protection.
This short-cut sports jacket is made for keeping you warm, cool and dry in the Spring to Autumn months. Made from soft shell polyester and safety stitched at high-risk areas of the jacket, the Chloe 2 is highly abrasion-resistant and fitted with Richa's Aquashell waterproof membrane to keep you dry if caught in a short, sharp downpour.
The jacket also has a removable thermal lining, which is optimal insulation on those colder days, but at a pinch, you can remove this when the temperature picks up. For those warmer days, the Chloe 2 has an Airtech Control System, which allows you to control the ventilation in key areas, and with a mesh lining the cooler air will constantly flow around the jacket.
For protection, the Chloe 2 has included D3O CE Level 1 armour at the shoulders and elbows, as well as a D3O central back protector - all of which can be upgradeable, shoulders and elbow to Ghost or CE Level 2 and back protector to Viper CE Level 1 or 2 (sold separately). There is also space for optional chest protection.
There are adjustable sleeve cuffs along with a short connection zipper to connect to your trousers so it doesn't ride up, as well as soft neoprene at the sleeve cuffs and collar for a more comfortable fit whilst our on longer rides. And for storage, there are two outer and 4 inner pockets.
If you want an ideal 3-season jacket, with ample protection, enough tech to find the perfect temperature, and that will keep dry in a downpour, then the Rukka Chloe 2 Jacket is the one for you.
- Successor of the Chloe 1 jacket
- Distinctive fit and functional details for all-type women riders
- Airtech Control System (ACS): Controllable ventilation at key areas
- Accordeon stretch panels at elbows
- Removable thermal lining for optimal insulation + 3D mesh
- Soft mesh lining
- Collar finish & sleeve ends finished in soft neoprene fabric
- Smart collar closure system
- Four inside pockets
- Two outside pockets
- Storm flap behind central front zipper for extra comfort
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Slim fit
- Safety stitching in high risk zones
- Connection zipper (short)
- Waterproof 8,000 mm Aquashell LTZ membrane
- D3O® L1 protection at shoulders and elbows (Upgradeable to Ghost or L2)
- D3O® central back protector (Upgradeable viper L1 or L2)
- Optional D3O® chest protection L1
- High-abrasion textile
- Clothing Features
Richa Textile Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.