Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £133.33 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex Jacket
The Richa Cyclone is a four-season waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex jacket with a removable thermal lining and CE-certified D3O protection.
Awarded RiDE Magazine Recommended, this Richa jacket features a highly durable outer shell made from tear and abrasion-resistant Cordura 500D, with spandex for flexibility and a fixed 3-layer Gore-Tex Z-liner membrane for an impenetrable waterproof and windproof barrier, with naturally breathable properties.
The detachable thermal quilted lining is perfect for retaining heat during colder weather, and when it starts to warm up, you can open the two AVS ventilation ports on the chest and back to allow cool air into the jacket. The interior 3D air mesh lining helps to better circulate your internal climate.
The jacket is equipped with full D3O armour, including the shoulders and elbows (CE level 1), as well as a central D3O back protector for superior impact protection.
The velcro and zipper closures on the upper and lower arm and waist allow you to customise your fit, and the long connection zip allows you to join the jacket to any Richa trouser (including the accompanying Richa Cyclone trousers). The garment also features two external pouches for storage and reflective panels on the front and rear of the jacket for all-around visibility.
- Integrated vent system at both front and rear to wick moisture away from your body.
- Full D30® back, elbow and shoulder protection.
- Stretch panelling to ensure the perfect fit.
- Tough, durable 500D and 750D Cordura outer for superior abrasion resistance.
- 3L Gore-Tex® Z-liner built-in.
- Sturdy hanging hook on the inside of the collar for quick stowage.
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
- RiDE Recommended
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.