Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex Jacket
The Richa Cyclone Gore-tex provides 100% protection in all circumstances and is an all-round 4 season jacket, engineered with a z-liner construction, the fixed 3L Gore-Tex® membrane.
Developed with a snug and easy fit system, the biker feels 100% comfortable. At all times. The Cyclone provides protection against cold and chilly weather conditions, equipped with a warm detachable thermal liner, a “padded liner construction”, that can easily be removed with the smart layer connection zipper system. Impact and abrasion protection is guaranteed, as Richa developed a strong and durable abrasion fabric, offering high-density protection during an impact or when sliding on rough and hard surfaces.
- Integrated vent system at both front and rear to wick moisture away from your body.
- Full D30® back, elbow and shoulder protection.
- Stretch panelling to ensure the perfect fit.
- Tough, durable 500D and 750D Cordura outer for superior abrasion resistance.
- 3L Gore-Tex® Z-liner built in.
- Sturdy hanging hook on the inside of the collar for quick stowage.
- Clothing Features
- Gore-Tex, Waterproof, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.