Richa Cyclone Gore-Tex Trousers
Richa Cyclone GTX Trousers
Richa’s Cyclone Gore-Tex trousers are an all-round four season item, engineered with a Z-liner construction, the fixed 3L Gore-Tex membrane product. You’ll enjoy the very comfortable fit, thanks to the use of many soft materials increasing the rider’s comfort. Protection against cold and chill circumstances thanks to a warm detachable thermal liner - a “padded liner construction”- easily to be removed with the smart layer connection zipper system. Impact and abrasion protection is guaranteed with the use D3O knee impact protectors (level 1) and durable impact fabric. Richa has been developing strong and durable abrasion fabrics for many years now, offering a far better protection during an impact or slide on rough and hard surfaces. A 360° YKK zipper is fitted on the Cyclone Gore-Tex trousers to zip and connect the Cyclone Gore-Tex jacket – or any other Richa Gore-Tex jacket. Even in summer you’ll experience the wide functionality of this great pair of trousers, as the A.V.S. – Airvent system – is highly present in the Cyclone Gore-Tex trousers at the upper leg area, for a maximum airflow increase. 3M reflective welding areas on the upper and lower leg area are improving your visibility during night or in bad weather conditions and a strong anti-slip layer maximizes stability in the saddle when facing wet and humid weather conditions.
- Outer shell: 500d l/cordura + cordura spandex
- Gore-tex® ltz 3 layer (fixed membrane)
- Polyester lining with 3d air mesh
- D3o® protectors at knee, in accordance with the ce standard en1621-1:2012 (level 1)
- 360° zip to attach suspenders to your cyclone trousers
- Stretch panels on the side
- High waist with central zip
- Small pocket on the front
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.