Richa Daytona Jacket - Black
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Daytona Jacket - Black
Richa Daytona Jacket
The Richa Daytona is a classic jacket remade with the modern amenities of the latest premium motorcycle leathers. The jacket's premium buffalo leather outer shell that gives a throwback look to the motorcycle jackets of the 60s.
Underneath the leather, however, the jacket boasts the optimum safety features expected of the premium brand: D30 armour in the shoulder and elbow compliments the D30 back protector that gives you complete abrasion resistance.
Equipped with a removable thermal lining, and an adjustable waist for a personalised fit; the Richa Daytona is bound to be a classic addition to your wardrobe, ideal for everyday wear.
- High-quality buffalo leather
- Classic cotton lining
- Waist adjustment (press buttons)
- Thermo liner carries mobile phone pocket & inside pocket
- Removable polyester thermo liner
- Short connection zipper
- 4 outside pockets (chest/side) & one Napoleon chest pocket
- Soft neoprene collar
- Adjustable cuff width press buttons
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.