Richa Force D3O Mens Armoured Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Force D3O Mens Armoured Jacket
The Richa Force is a protection focused, armoured base layer jacket with a design that is packed full of features to keep you safe, comfortable and performing at your best. The low-profile base layer design of the Richa Force means it can be easily worn under another jacket without compromising your protection, the fitted D3O armour on the shoulders, elbows and back of the jacket provide awesome protection, and there is a pocket designed to specifically fit an optional chest protector which can be purchased separately.
The Force jacket itself is designed from a highly-abrasion resistant fabric that is also made to be highly breathable and stretchy, for a close personalised fit. The stretchiness of the fabric means that your range of movement won’t be affected and the jacket will sit like a second skin providing protection and comfort while you ride. Straps on the lower arms and waist meaning you have even more choice to give a comfortable fit.
- Made from a highly abrasion-resistant, breathable and stretchy fabric
- D3O CE-Certified protective armour on shoulders, elbows and back
- Pocket designed to fit a chest protector (sold separately)
- Streamlined low-profile fit to be easily worn under a top layer
- Waist and lower arm adjustment straps for a more personalised fit
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.