Richa Hamada Shirt
The Hamada is Richa's casual denim shirt reinforced with abrasion-resistant Kevlar, with D3O protection and fully CE certified.
This slim-fit shirt is perfect for urban riding, with a fashionable slim-fit, adjustable sleeve cuffs, and a stylish Richa logo in Cowhide leather. Made from denim cotton and reinforced Kevlar, the Hamada is equipped with malleable D3O protection at the shoulders and elbows for critical impact protection, and an additional insert for a back protector.
The shirt is fastened by a central front zip with gunmetal buttons on the chest and collar. Two chest pockets and two interior pockets offer convenient storage, with discrete 3M reflective detailing on the neck and elbow, and a short connection zipper for bonding with an accompanying Richa trouser.
- Reinforced Jeans outershell fabric made with Kevlar® reinforced fiber
- Skin-to-skin experience thanks to a soft polymesh lining
- Slim fit
- Connection zipper (short)
- Two chest pockets and 2 inner pockets
- Adjustable sleeve cuff width
- Gunmetal fastening buttons
- Elastic strap at lower end for body tightening
- Discretely integrated 3M® reflective details on neck & elbow
- Stylish Richa logo in high-quality cowhide
- Central frontal zip closure with gunmetal zippers
- D3O Shoulder protector
- D3O Elbow protector
- Pocket for back protector (upgradable CB or viper L1 & L2)
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.