Richa Houdini Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £49.99 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Houdini Jacket
FREE Richa Houdini Jacket with every Richa Armada Pro Gore-Tex Jacket.
USE CODE: HOUDINI
*Just add both the Richa Armada Pro & the Richa Houdini Jacket to your basket and apply promotional code: HOUDINI. Discount applied at basket. T's & C's apply: No other promotional code can be used in conjunction with this offer.
The Richa Houdini jacket is a Primaloft padded thermal mid-layer jacket for ultimate insulation with a 400T tafetta lining.
This jacket provides comfort and warmth through its thermal insulation from its medium-thick Primaloft padding as well as the soft inner lining to give the rider the comfort they deserve. As well as being an excellent thermal layer the Houdini jacket provides pockets to insert D3O protection at the shoulders, elbows, and back for effective impact protection (these are sold separately).
The Houdini is perfect for travel as it has openings in both sleeves for the rider's thumbs; this benefits the rider in two ways, one of them being that the jacket does not ride up and the other keeps the rider toasty warm. As well as this the Houdini has an elastic drawstring that makes the waistband adjustable, and reflective inserts to make the rider more visible while driving in low light. The Richa jacket is a perfect partner for a waterproof outer jacket as the Houdini's storm flap prevents water to enter through the main zip.
- Primaloft® padded mid-layer puff er jacket for ultimate insulation
- Perfect travel and destination jacket
- Tafetta lining
- Smart cuff system with thumb opening
- Three outside pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Storm flap behind central front zipper for extra comfort
- Adjustable elastic cord at the lower end for body tightening
- Regular fit
- D3O® optional elbow and shoulder protection (Upgradeable to L1, L2 or Ghost)
- Optional D3O® central back protector (Upgradeable viper, L1 or L2)
- 400T Tafetta with Primaloft® padding
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.