Richa Impact Mens Textile Jacket
The Richa Impact is a sports-focused textile commuting jacket, that is designed with high-performing protection and comfort features. The jacket is constructed from high-quality stretch Cordura fabric that is highly abrasion-resistant, while the stretch quality provides a greater range of movement and more comfortable, personalised fit. Specific areas of the jacket are fitted with further stretch panelling to improve the fit even more.
The Impact jacket is fitted with high-performing D3O, CE-Certified armour on the shoulders, elbows and back, while it also features a pocket to fit an optional chest protector (sold separately), that all provide fantastic impact-protection. For colder weather, the Richa Impact jacket features a 3M Thinsulate thermal liner that can be easily removed when not needed. And for the rain that always eventually comes the Impact jacket has an 8,000mm Aquashell waterproof membrane designed to keep you wonderfully dry while you ride.
- Cordura stretch-fabric construction
- Aquashell 8,000mm Waterproof membrane
- Removable 3M Thinsulate thermal liner
- Specific areas fitted with stretch comfort panels
- D3O Armour on shoulder, elbow and back
- Pocket designed to fit an optional chest protector (protector sold separately)
- Slim sport-fit design
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.