Richa Impact Trousers
on orders over £25
with Klarna on checkout
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Impact Trousers
The Richa Impact are sporty-style textile trousers with a hard-wearing design meant to tackle any kind of riding. The Impact trousers feature an 8mm Aquashell membrane that provides awesome waterproofing to keep you dry against the elements, this is alongside the abrasion-resisting Cordura, all focused on keeping you protected against anything the roads can throw at you.
The D3O knee protectors are CE-certified and offer top-level impact protection, and the trousers can be fitted with optional hip protectors (these hip protectors are sold separately). Vents on the upper part of the leg allow cool air into the trousers cooling you down as you ride.
- Cordura textile construction
- Aquashell Waterproof membrane
- Contra Glide anti-slip on the seat of the trousers
- D3O Armour on the knees
- Pockets designed to accommodate hip protectors (sold separately)
- Vents on the upper legs
- Two outer pockets
- Clothing Features
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.