Richa Imperial Mens Mesh Jacket
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Imperial Mens Mesh Jacket
Mesh is an ideal solution for any warmer weather riding as it allows vast amounts of cool fresh air into your clothing keeping you cool while you ride, but this won’t compromise your protection. The Richa Imperial jacket is designed with large mesh panelling on the front and back, providing this cooling air into the jacket and exhausting it before it becomes too hot and uncomfortable.
The Imperial jacket is not just for comfort though, the 600D Cordura construction is abrasion resistant to keep you protected in the event of a slide. The Richa Imperial is also fitted with D3O, CE-certified armour on the shoulders, elbows and back providing awesome protection against a potential impact. For even more added protection the jacket features a pocket designed to fit an additional chest protector. Three external pockets on the jacket along with two internal ones mean you have plenty of space for any of your valuables. The soft Neoprene collar makes for a little added comfort.
- High-density mesh panelling for improved ventilation
- 600D High-abrasion resistant Cordura fabric
- Adjustment hooks and loops on the waist
- Soft Neoprene collar
- D3O CE-certified protectors on the shoulders, elbows and back
- Chest protector pocket (chest protector sold separately)
- Reinforced 3D Mesh areas
- Three external and two internal pockets
- Short connecting zip fits any Richa trouser
- Clothing Features
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.