Richa Infinity 2 Pro Waterproof Mens Jacket
The Richa Infinity 2 Pro is an upgraded jacket with a laminated outer shell, D30 protection and detachable thermal lining.
Fitted with a high-performance, laminated Aquashell PRO 2L, the Infinity 2 Pro is able to withstand the harshest weather while offering incredibly abrasion-resistance for grand touring or commuting to work. The jacket is equipped with malleable D30 protection at the back, shoulders and elbows for supreme impact absorption, and a pocket for additional chest armour.
Underneath this waterproof shell, is a removable thermal lining to keep you warm during the cold, and YKK zipped AVS consisting of four front vents and a large rear vent to circulate cool air during the heat. Velcro adjusters at the waist and arms give you a custom fit, with the usual storage pockets to secure your possessions and a half zip attachment for connection to another pair of Richa trousers. The jacket is finished with reflective detailing for night visibility, soft neoprene collar and sleeve cuffs.
- New fitting that ensures optimal functionality of the laminated Aquashell PRO 2L, which keeps you dry even in heavy rain
- High performance & abrasion-resistant fabric
- D3O® protection at shoulders, elbows & back
- Pocket to add optional chest protection
- Waterproof YKK sealed zips at air ventilation zones
- 4 air ventilation zippers at the front & 1 large AVS zip at the back
- Soft neoprene collar & sleeve cuffs
- Waist & arm adjustments
- 2 pockets on the front & 1 storage pocket on the back
- Half-zip attachment
- Reflective detailing
- Clothing Features
- Waterproof, Laminated, Removable Thermal Liner
Richa Textile Mens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.
This is a great jacket. Plenty of adjustability for a snug fit - you won't look like a Michelin man! Removable liner means it's good for year-round use. Has kept me bone dry and comfortable in torrential rain. The matching trousers make a high-performance, affordable suit. Very happy with this purchase - no hesitation in recommending to others.
Just back from a trip to the Scottish highlands where we had a mixture of all weather conditions. In absolutely torrential rain the jacket kept me completely dry and even the contents of the outside pockets were dry. In gale force winds the jacket was warm and the adjustable straps made sure it remained tightly fitted and didn't flap about. Couldn't recommend this jacket highly enough as other brands I own would definitely not have fared as well.