Richa Lausanne Ladies Textile Jacket
The Richa Lausanne motorcycle jacket fulfils the wishes of the ladies who want to look stylish on the motorbike, but also when they step of the motorcycle.
Made of high quality abrasion resistant textile, smooth and very stylish, The Richa Lausanne textile jacket has it all.
The Richa Lausanne includes D3O® CE Protection on the shoulders, elbows and back!
The Lausanne textile blends style, comfort and protection.
- Short connection zipper at the back
- Slim fit
- D3O® impact protection
- Waterproof 10,000 mm Aquashell LTZ membrane
- Soft touch high performance outer shell material
- Detachable thermal lining for optimal insulation
- Leather details and quilted stitching for a vintage look
- Collar finish in soft neoprene
- D3O® protection at shoulders, elbows and back
- Waist YKK zippers for optimal fitting
- Lower sleeve YKK zippers
- Two outside pockets and two inside pockets
Richa Textile Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.