Richa Lausanne Leather Ladies Jacket
Richa Lausanne Ladies Jacket
This Richa Lausanne Ladies Jacket is made of soft leather and has a soft cotton-mix lining. The high quality cowhide leather protects from most minor damage such as scrapes and scratches. The jacket also has CE-approved protection on the back, shoulders and the elbows. These protectors are small and flexible but do not compromise the safety of the wearer. This means that the jacket is not only fantastic for bike riding, but also for everyday use. This Richa jacket also has adjustable sleeves and waist which ensures that the jacket can always fit perfectly.
- High quality calfskin construction with soft cotton-mix lining
- D3O CE approved back, elbow and shoulder protectors
- Press stud waist adjustment
- Inside pocket with Velcro closure and Two outer side pockets with zip closure
- Soft neoprene collar with press stud closure
- Adjustable width sleeve cuff zip
- Short connection zip at the back for attaching Richa jeans
Richa Leather Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.