Richa Montana Ladies Jacket
3 interest-free payments of £86.66 Learn more
on orders over £25
Make a price match enquiry
Richa Montana Ladies Jacket
The Richa Montana Ladies Jacket is made out of High-quality abrasion-resistant cow leather and has a soft-touch mesh lining. The liner is also removable. The Jacket has two side pockets and one chest pocket on the left. The padded liner has two inside pockets, one of which is a phone pocket. The Jacket can connect to the Richa Montana Ladies Trousers, which is usually bought alongside the jacket, through a zip. The collar and cuffs of the jacket are padded with soft Neoprene. The design on the back of the jacket is made out of Retro reflex piping which causes the design to be reflective of light. The Jacket features CE approved SW protectors on the elbows and shoulders as well as a PU back protector.
- High quality abrasion resistant cow leather
- Soft-touch Removable mesh lining
- Short connection zipper to attach jacket and trousers to each other
- The padded liner carried 2 inside pockets
- Soft neoprene at collar and sleeve cuffs
- 2 inside pockets and 1 left chest pocket
- Retro reflex piping on the back of the jacket
- CE approved SW protectors at elbows and shoulders
- PU back protector (non certified)
- Clothing Features
- Removable Thermal Liner
Richa Leather Womens Jacket Size Guide
Chest Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, under the armpits, keeping the measuring tape parallel to the floor.
Waist Measurement: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your trousers.
Hip Measurement: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.
No matter what your destination or surroundings are, you can always trust on RICHA® quality. Above all, it is a machine, which must be handled safely.
As soon as the engine starts, the rider and motorcycle are united: that’s when you become as important as the metallic bird you’re driving.
This is why we work everyday to offer you the best quality from the beginning until the end of your journey.
From a simple ride to work to a life time journey, we have all you need to fulfil your needs!
Since 1956, we have been exploring and expanding our own experiences in the motorcycle apparel safety.
RICHA® and its “R” is meant to be a prominent label of quality: consistent in our safety approach, we protect your freedom while you are enjoying your ride.
The GORE-TEX® license we got back in 2016, gives us a whole lot of new opportunities to push our brand to the next level.
“Feel Safe, Feel Good”: a premise we still stand for in our every-day challenge to improve safety in the motorcycle industry.