Richa Mugello 2 Mens Leather Jacket
The Richa Mugello 2 is a high-performing, racetrack focused leather jacket packed full of features to keep you performing at your best on a track day and in every day riding. The jacket is made from a high-quality 1.3mm cowhide leather that is fantastically protective, while the perforated panels provide ideal ventilation keeping you cool while you ride, no matter how hot it gets. The actual jacket has a slim fit design, with pre-curved arms for a better fit when in the tucked race position, and the strategically placed Aramid-fibre stretch panels give a greater personalised and comfortable fit.
The Richa Mugello 2 jacket is fitted with CE-certified D3O armour on the shoulders and elbows and has pockets designed to hold back and chest protectors, which can be purchased separately. And the shoulders and elbows of the jacket feature external race cup sliders. 3M reflective panelling is specially placed to provide better visibility in lower light conditions and the soft neoprene cuff and collar give added comfort while you ride.
- 1.3mm Cowhide leather construction
- Perforated leather panelling for added ventilation
- Removable thermal liner
- Aramid-fibre stretch panelling
- Slim fit design
- 3M reflective detailing for greater visibility
- Neoprene collar and cuff for added comfort
- CE-Certified D3O Armour on shoulders and elbows
- Two pockets designed to fit a chest protector and back protector
- Clothing Features
- Perforated, Removable Thermal Liner
To find the delivery costs for an item simply place the item in your basket. Our delivery costs for most items are based on each item's size and weight. Delivery and handling estimates that appear in the basket are calculated with our lowest cost delivery method
Free delivery over £25. Next day delivery if ordered before 3pm.
Orders to UK Mainland addresses over £25 (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands) will be sent with free carriage.
Free Shippping to other destinations
- Orders will be shipped free of charge to areas other than the UK when the order total is over:
- UK Highlands and Islands: £100
- Europe Zone 1 - e.g. Eire, France, Germany £250
- Europe Zone 2 - e.g. Greece, Poland £400
- USA, Canada, Australia - £800
- Items Shipped outwith the EU will include a form which can be used to claim back approx 10% V.A.T. Unfortunately this excludes BFPO addresses. Please note, V.A.T. is not applied to crash helmets.